University of Warwick - BSc Economics
• A-level examiner
• Currently teach Maths/Further Maths (up to A-level/IB), Economics (up to degree level, specialising in microeconomics and econometrics), Chemistry (GCSE), Physics (up to A level/IB), all entrance exams including US SAT/ACT
• Recently helped students gain A* grades in Maths and Economics to meet offers from Oxford and Cambridge
• Panel judge of the Royal Economics Society Essay competition
• Former senior producer/reporter at the BBC Business and Economics Unit
• Lecturer in undergraduate economics
• Previous residential experience in Monaco, St Moritz, Abu Dhabi
ECONOMICS: as an examiner, I specialise in exam technique- I spend the majority of my teaching time helping students to plan essays, focusing on how to integrate diagrams effectively.
MATHS: I believe that understanding worked examples is the best way to learn a new topic. I teach in front of a large whiteboard, which makes it easy to look at questions together!
Tom D. has no reviews yet.