Queens University Belfast - BSc Physics
-Current Head of Physics in top performing Grammar School, available to tutor A Level Physics, GCSE Physics & GCSE Maths.
-I specialise in making Physics accessible, engaging and enjoyable by delivering high-quality tutorials to enable my students achieve outstanding results.
- I am passionate and enthusiastic about my subject and experienced in motivating students to achieve their potential.
- Qualified Teacher and Head of Physics Department in top performing Grammar school.
- Senior examiner and specification revisor for exam board.
- Exam technique specialist
- Experience of preparing students for Oxbridge application inclding prep for PAT and British Physics Olympiad.
-20 years Physics teaching experience to both A Level & GCSE
-Having achieved top grades myself, I am able to guide my students to achieve the same exam success. I have experience preparing students for, GCSE, iGCSE, Physics Olympiad Challenge, A-Level, IB, SAT, Cambridge and Oxford university admissions tests (STEP and PAT).
-My strength with tutoring is my ability to tailor my lessons to suit the individual and adapt to their way of learning which is the key aspect of one-to-one tutoring. I am also able to make difficult topics seem easy by explaining the concepts and details in simple terms. This combined with my strong academic credentials and commitment to see my students succeed makes me an ideal candidate for those who want to achieve high results.
-I enjoy tutoring all those keen to learn, I provide especially valuable guidance for those who are aiming high in general - and aspiring for Oxbridge in particular. As an experienced and practising Physics teacher I have an ability to explain complex concepts in a clear logical manner that enables students to realise how simple and enjoyable Physics should be at both A Level and GCSE.
- Students make rapid progress during the tutorials causing their subject knowledge and ability to problem solve to increase, this raises both their enjoyment and attainment in Physics.
- Exam Technique - As an senior examiner and teacher I can provide tips' to ensure students are able to correctly interpret exam questions and apply their knowledge approriately.
- Contextualised Learning - When introducing a topic, I ensure students know why they’re learning it and relate the topic to a real lfe application.
- Spaced Retrieval - I test students on their knowledge throughout their lesson, I’ll refresh concepts periodically to ensure it’s embedded for the long term.
Brendan M. has no reviews yet.